Thursday 8 May 2014

Top 10 best songs up to 8 May

There have been some songs that I really liked and I have never posted on it before.  So, I was bored so I am listing the top 10 songs I have liked.

NOTE: The song does not have to be released in 2014. There will also be no writeup/reviews in the post.

No. 10: Empire by Shakira


No. 09: Drunk in Love by Beyonce


No. 08: I will Never Let you Down by Rita Ora


No 07. First Love by Jennifer  Lopez


No. 06: Team by Lorde


No 05: Sirens by Cher Lloyd


No. 04: Hideaway by Kiesza


No.  03: Fancy by Iggy Azalea

..
No. 02: West Coast by Lana Del Ray


No. 01: Problem By Ariana Grande



There you have it! I adored these songs, especially the Top 3 I listed. :)
I might create another list soon. I hope you enjoyed the songs as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment