Monday 5 May 2014

Single Review: Iggy Azalea - Fancy (Explicit) ft. Charli XCX


This single, Fancy, by Iggy is her first song to chart on the Billboard 100, and thus making it her first song to chart in the Top 10 of Billboard 100(currently at number 7)  I cannot turn off this catchy song! She exudes confidence, style, charisma and arrogance in her music video. An overall unique song that no covers of this song can replace!

Her sass from the lines 'don't give a f**k', 'just the way you like it huh' gives me the shivers. I liked the lyrics most because they show the attitude she can have.

I'm neutral to Charli XCX's vocals though. This track can do without her. Nevertheless, I'm still sure Charlie XCX had a part to play as well in getting 'Fancy' to the top 10 in Billboard 100.

I am looking forward to her other albums in the future! You've done well Iggy!

Lyrics: A+
Vocals: A-

Overall: A+

View her music video here:






No comments:

Post a Comment