Monday 9 June 2014

Top 3 best songs by Lady Gaga


 I have no idea why I am doing this, but I guess today I feel like compiling Lady Gaga's 3 best songs throughout her career(actually the 3 best songs all come from artpop) in honour of her work. And so here it goes.......

No. 03: Venus

Eerie beats, weird verses about how someone should take her to see some leader. This song is good, and even too strange for Lady Gaga such that it distracts people from the weak verses. I still think the song is good though, its unlike a lot of her previous works.


No. 02: Applause

I know you expected this to be at Number 1 because it IS her lead single after all, in Artpop. But no. I've decided to put this at no. 2 instead. Its not her best song in Artpop, but it is certainly one of her greatest songs throughout her career. Her verses are worded in such a way that the chorus gets stuck in your head although they are pretty weak. She surprisingly uses her head voice and falsetto notes a lot in this song, which I think is a welcome change. Well done, Lady Gaga.




No. 01: Do What U Want (ft R. Kelly)

I think this song, although not technically made into a single, should get an honourable mention. It is, to me, her BEST song throughout her entire singing career, trumping Born this Way. Lady Gaga mimicks Christina Aguilera is some growls and grunts as her vocals ascends up in the fifth octave while R.Kelly makes an effort to cut in at some parts of the song to make it a possibly most infectious track of the century! 



No comments:

Post a Comment