Tuesday 14 January 2014

Reviewing single - Goodness Gracious by Ellie Goulding


Ellie Goulding(which I would do a vocal profile on later) released her single - Goodness Gracious on her vevo and I am here to evaluate it and give my honest opinion.

When I first looked at the music video, my first thought was: never watch this video at night in a dark room - it'd blind your eyes! The music video was a little too colourful for my liking(even though I adored the music video). When the music kicked in, I could hear Ellie's signature wispy vocals coupled with a few vocal runs like 'calling your name!'. I could instantly tell that this song doesn't showcase her range.

Overall, this song does okay to me as it is quite catchy, sprinkled with some autotune and this song is good enough(to me) to go!

Vocals: A+
Music Video: A+
Overall Grade: A+

Music video


No comments:

Post a Comment